Skids was one of the Morlocks who were placed in the Slave Pens during Apocalypse's rule. She suffered horrific experiments at the hands of Mr. Sinister. Skids and her fellow prisoners escaped from captivity and fled to the sewers beneath what once was Manhattan.
After Magneto and the X-Men finally defeated the tyrant Apocalypse the world began to heal as humans and mutants allied with one another and began to rebuild. In their search for fellow mutants after Apocalypse's downfall, Magneto and the X-Men found the Morlocks living in the sewers. Magneto wished for the Morlocks to return to the surface, but the Morlocks preferred to be left in peace, fearing they would be put back in cages. Not trusting the surface dwellers Skids and her fellow Morlocks attacked. Storm's lighting bolts bounced off Skid's forcefields, injuring Magneto. In the end the X-Men left with their wounded teammates in hand, while Skid and the Morlocks fled the scene. Skids ran off with Magneto's helmet.
Same as those of Earth-616's Skids.
- 1 Appearances of Sally Blevins (Earth-295)
- Minor Appearances of Sally Blevins (Earth-295)
- Media Sally Blevins (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Sally Blevins (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Sally Blevins (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Sally Blevins (Earth-295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|