When the Wizard met Salamandra and sought a romance with her but she rejected his advances. Eventually they struck a deal and Salamandra was artificially inseminated to carry a child. Due to the unnatural way she was produced, the child developed gravity based powers due to her father's use in anti-gravity fields.
The plan failed and they both turned against the Wizard and he decided to save his daughter from certain death.
Superhumanly strong and durable, Salamandra is also highly resistant to fire damage. She can also teleport over unknown distances, produce blasts of an unidentified energy type, which encompasses her in a blue flame when she teleports, and can transform into a red dragon-like creature, which increases her strength and toughness, and give her a prehensile tail.
She has martial arts training allowing her to strike an opponents pressure points, partially paralysing them.
- 5 Appearances of Salamandra (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Salamandra (Earth-616)
- Media Salamandra (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Salamandra (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Salamandra (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Salamandra (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|