The Sahara Desert is the world's third largest desert. It is located in Norther Africa and spreads from the shores of the Red Sea to the Atlantic, spanning 12 African nations.
In 1949, the Sub-Mariner and Namora were dumped in the middle of the Sahara by international criminal Squire Bones and left to die. However, the pair found an ancient aqueduct constructed by the ancient Greek. They eventually caught up and captured Bones.
Points of Interest
- Appearances of Sahara Desert
- Minor Appearances of Sahara Desert
- Media Sahara Desert was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Sahara Desert
- Images related to Sahara Desert