- The battle being fought is between men who believe that they can choose their future and those who believe they cannot. ... And it's time you learned da Vinci and Newton are both wrong. It's time you learned they are both right. You have been looking for a third way, Leonid...this is it.Time is not linear. There is no great cause and effect. There is no final destiny. We must live our lives...in between. Look now, Leonid... Look! It is what you have been waiting for... It is what has always been coming... It is hope.
- -- Forever Man
Appearing in "Terribilita"Edit
- Leonid (Main story and flashback)
- Brotherhood of the Shield
- Nostradamus (Main story and flashback)
- Forever Man (Michelangelo) (Main story and flashback)
- Night Machine (Nikola Tesla)
- Deviants (Only in flashback)
- Italy (Only in flashback)
- Ashomia (Only in flashback)
- Sinkhole (Only in flashback)
- France (Only in flashback)
The most acclaimed book of 2010 is back in 2011! The second volume of S.H.I.E.L.D. has arrived and Jonathan Hickman (FANTASTIC FOUR) and Dustin Weaver (X-MEN) are making the second volume of S.H.I.E.L.D. even better than the first! In this issue, the secret history of Michelangelo. He has been pulling the strings for years and is now becoming the prime mover. Can he keep Da Vinci and Newton from killing each other and destroying the Brotherhood of the Shield? Don’t miss this new start of the book that everyone is talking about!
- Also includes profiles on Leonardo da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Nostradamus, Zhang Heng, Nathaniel Richards and Howard Stark, and Nikola Tesla, written by Roger Ott, Rob London, Jeff Christiansen, and Mike O'Sullivan.
- Among Michelangelo's completed statues can be seen his famous Statue of David and a statue of Ikaris
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Reviews about S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 2 1
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 2 #1, and I gave it a 1/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 07:04, June 2, 2011 (UTC)