Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Mollifest Destiny"Edit
- Beast (Hank McCoy)
- Colossus (Piotr Rasputin)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers)
- Emma Frost
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Wolverine (Logan)
- Surge (Noriko Ashida)
- Mercury (Cessily Kincaid)
- Pixie (Megan Gwynn)
- Prodigy (David Alleyne)
- Three-In-One (Stepford Cuckoos)
- Young X-Men
- Hellion (Julian Keller)
- Loa (Alani Ryan)
- Match (Ben Hamill)
- unnamed armored man (Appears in flashback and main story)
- unnamed armored troops (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hellfire Club (Mentioned)
- The Pride (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Mollifest Destiny"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Truth or Dare"Edit
- Mr. Prast (Mentioned)
- Staff of One
- Serpent staff
Synopsis for "Truth or Dare"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story was reprinted in Runaways TPB Vol 3 #2.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Runaways Vol 3 10 on the forums
- Reviews about Runaways Vol 3 10
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|
Man, the third volume of Runaways has been kinda scattershot. The first story arc was decent, but Humberto Ramos' art just looked too cartoonish. Second arc had much better art, but a lame conflict - I mean, seriously, a DJ trying to take over LA with zombies? Please. Thus it was with some trepidation that I picked up #10. But I'm pleased to report that in the hands of Chris Yost, James Asmus, Sara Pichelli, Emma Rios, and (as always) Christina Strain, things seem back on track. Presented in two acts, the first story, "Mollifest Destiny", sees Molly Hayes touring the X-Men's California headquarters, with Wolverine conscripted as her tour guide. Naturally, she proceeds to drive him nuts, and she ends up punching him through a ceiling when he gets mean. And they both end up getting kidnapped. But probably the funniest bit is when Molly and Wolvie get captured and Molly murmurs about how her friends will save her. The next page is a splash showing the other Runaways partying with the Young X-Men. The real humor is at the far right of the page, where the Runaways' resident square Klara is standing with her arms folded next to the X-Men's resident square Dust, who's also standing with her arms folded. They're looking at each other and the funniest part is it's hard to tell if they're commiserating or muttering "heathen" at each other.The second story, "Truth or Dare", is kinda self-explanatory - Nico, Karolina, Chase, and Victor play Truth or Dare. It's much funnier than it sounds.