One of the earliest versions was made by the Hellfire Club and secured to Scott's head with a locked strap below his ears.
The Hellfire Club learned of Cyclops' inability to penetrate Ruby-Quartz when Warhawk infiltrated Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters on a fact-finding mission. Emma Frost's technicians at Frost International developed an adhesive Ruby-Quartz gel that was deployed by a Helfire Knight based on the data stolen by Warhawk.
The Ruby-Quartz will be redesigned and put on the imprisoned Scott Summer after the Avengers vs. X-Men war and the death of Charles Xavier. They were later destroyed when Cyclops break-out the prison.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 9 Appearances of Ruby-Quartz Helmet
- Minor Appearances of Ruby-Quartz Helmet
- Media Ruby-Quartz Helmet was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Ruby-Quartz Helmet
- Item Gallery: Ruby-Quartz Helmet
Links and References