Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Designed by a re-inspired Henry Pym, the vehicle was used several times in his service as Dr. Pym for the Avengers West Coast, most notably to save people in San Francisco in the wake of devastating earthquakes caused by the villain Vibro.
- Can shoot flames, acid, or gases.
- Can climb, if needed.
- Capable of speech.
- Designed specifically to not be above the intelligence of a dog (in order to prevent another Ultron).
- A second model was created that looked more like a generic Avenger's Quinjet and only appeared in Giant-Man back-up stories in the late 370s/early 380s issues of the first volume of Avengers.
- Rover (vehicle)'s Appearances
- Media Rover (vehicle) Mentions
- Vehicle Gallery: Rover (vehicle)
- Images that include Rover (vehicle)
Links and References