Appearing in "A House Is Not a Home!"Edit
- Dire Wraiths
- Hellhounds of the Dark Nebula (First appearance)
- Doctor Rachel Sweet (Dire Wraith)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Kraller (Dire Wraith)
- Dweller in the Shadows
- Ray-na (seen in flashback) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A House Is Not a Home!"Edit
Rom reminisces of his lost love Ray-na. Archie Stryker/Firefall is recovered by Dr. Rachel Sweet with Agent Kraller and other disguised Wraiths and overhears their conversations that only further affirm what Rom had been telling him. The Wraiths unleash Hellhounds. Rom flees with Brandy & Steve and find refuge in an apparently abandoned house. Rom dreams and sees Dr. Strange reveal the house’s secret, that it is a sentient entity known as “Dweller in the Shadows”. As he awakens he sees the sinister house trying to carry off Steve and Brandy and also attempting to bind the Spaceknight. Rom summons his Neutralizer and banishes the entity to Limbo.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Rom Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Rom series
- Images from Rom Vol 1 5
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|