A wall street trader unaware of his mutant ability to persuade others to do as he wished, Roland was abducted by the Arranger and brainwashed into working for the Kingpin's organization. He persuaded the Punisher to kill the Lobo Brothers, who were a threat to the Kingpin at the time. The plan was foiled by Spider-Man, with the Lobo brothers escaping. When Spider-Man was shot by a second gunman, he was at the mercy of the Punisher. The Persuader told the Punisher to kill Spider-Man, but the Punisher threw off the Persuader's control, and shot him to death.
The Persuader can persuade anyone to do whatever he wants, but his powers do not work on anyone who's ready for them.
He suit was designed to focus his powers.
- 11 Appearances of Roland Rayburn (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Roland Rayburn (Earth-616)
- Media Roland Rayburn (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Roland Rayburn (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Roland Rayburn (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Roland Rayburn (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|