The Rockefeller Center was invaded by the Sub-Mariner during his rampage of New York City in the summer of 1940. He used the television studio inside the Radio City Music Hall to issue a warning to the Human Torch to cease his pursuit of him. He was later chased out of the location by the Torch.  The location was later visited by reporters, including Phil Sheldon who surveyed the damage. 
Deep beneath the labyrinth of arcades under the Rockefeller Center, there existed a hidden, secret complex, where Venom was being kept prisoner by the Overreach Committee.
Above ground, Captain America and Hawkeye fought and defeated Batroc.
- Appearances of Rockefeller Center
- Minor Appearances of Rockefeller Center
- Media Rockefeller Center was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Rockefeller Center
- Images related to Rockefeller Center