Robert Reynolds life wasn't perfect, but was content; however, as mutants rose to power, things changed. Now Robert believed he was going insane. He remembered being able to fly and having amazing superpowers, but this was clearly a symptom of the "Dead-End Syndrome" that was currently making its way around mutantkind across the world. Unable of hold onto his job, he had also developed agoraphobia - the fear of the outside world.
At the insistence of his wife, Robert began visiting renowned psychologist, Dr. Stephen Strange. The two had been discussing Robert's psychosis, but have not been able to make any significant breakthroughs. Robert believed blackness was following him wherever he went. Wherever or not Dr.Strange can cure of this belief remains to be seen.
- Unlike his mainstream counterpart, Robert never drank the serum that gave him powers.
- 2 Appearances of Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Minor Appearances of Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Media Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Quotations by or about Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Character Gallery: Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|