Robert Reynolds life wasn't perfect, but was content; however, as Mutants rose to power, things changed. Now Robert believes he is going insane. He remember being able to fly and having amazing superpowers, but this a clearly a symptom of the "Dead-End Syndrome" that is currently making its way around mutantkind across the world. Unable of hold onto his job, he has also developed agoraphobia - the fear of the outside world.
Recently, at the insistence of his wife, Robert has been visiting renowned psychologist, Dr.Stephen Strange. The two have been discussing his psychosis, but have not been able to make any significant breakthroughs. Currently, Robert believes blackness is following him wherever he goes, Wherever or not Dr.Strange can cure of this belief remains to be seen.
- 2 Appearances of Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Media Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Quotations by or about Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
- Character Gallery: Robert Reynolds (Earth-58163)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|