|Relatives||Rm'twr (father, deceased);|
Ms. Marvel Skrull Impostor (apparent girlfriend)
|Affiliation||Skrull Empire, Dard'van|
|Base Of Operations||Skrull Empire|
|Education||Trained on an unnamed world to be a spy|
|Unusual Features||Metallic grey skin, claws, luminescent eyes, pointed tail|
|Place of Birth||Skrull Empire|
|Creators||Brian Michael Bendis, Jim Cheung|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
As part of the Skrull Secret invasion, Rl'nnd was part of Skrull Black Bolt's attack on the Illuminati. Though caught up in a massive explosion at the end of that fight, Rl'nnd survived and was next seen at an A.I.M. base preparing to go on a mission to find a Kree man, revealed to be Ms Marvel's boyfriend, William Wagner. At the same time a Skrull posing as Ms Marvel had already got to Wagner.
Rl'nnd shapeshifted his way on to a S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier after the Skrull Ms Marvel was captured. Posing as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Sum, Rl'nnd attempted to interrogate Ms. Marvel to learn the command codes to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier but was quickly outed by Ms. Marvel and the two begin to battle. At the culmination of the battle, Ms. Marvel's team used lethal force and killed Rl'nnd.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Like other Skrulls, he is a shape-shifter. They can mentally cause the unstable molecules that comprise his or her body to become pliant, enabling him or her to assume other forms through muscular expansion and contraction. Once a new shape has been assumed, it takes a conscious act of will to assume another form or revert to natural. Hence, Skrulls do not spontaneously lose their assumed form when asleep or unconscious. Skrulls in altered form will, however, revert to their original forms at the moment of death.
Super Skrull Engineering
- Colossus: Colossus' Organic-Steel Skin, Superhuman Strength, Resistance, and Durability.
- Wolverine: Wolverine's Retractable Claws and Acute Senses.
- Nightcrawler: Nightcrawler's Teleportation.
- Cyclops: A more controlled version of Cyclops' Optic Blast.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Appearances of Rl'nnd (Earth-616)
- Media Rl'nnd (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Rl'nnd (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Rl'nnd (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Rl'nnd (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Rl'nnd (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Super-Skrull
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|