The Resistance Co-ordination Executive was an organisation grown out of the British agency of the same name to combat the Sentinels. Headed by Nigel Orpington-Smythe, and based in an underground facility named Camelot, it was building resources to attack the Sentinel Hierarchy directly until Camelot was destroyed by a Sentinel force that killed many of its members, including Death’s Head, Union Jack, Motormouth and The Darkguard. At the same time, a group of its members fought alongside Excalibur as they were brought to the future. These members, Grace, Killpower, Tangerine, Dark Angel and Arthur aided Excalibur in their teammate, Rachel Summers’ efforts to reprogram the Sentinel Hierarchy to protect all life, which succeeded. Its history after Excalibur’s departure is unknown. 
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: Hijacked Sentinel
Weapons: Excalibur-Arthur’s gun, Various assorted weapons.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 11 Resistance Coordination Executive (Earth-811) Members
- 2 Appearances of Resistance Coordination Executive (Earth-811)
- Media Resistance Coordination Executive (Earth-811) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images that include Resistance Coordination Executive (Earth-811)
- Team Gallery: Resistance Coordination Executive (Earth-811)