After the Siege of Asgard, Stark decided to change his point of view and created Stark Resilient, in order to create vehicles and technology using the repulsor tech from his R.T. node. The company started building an eco-friendly car, although Sasha and Justine Hammer tried to sabotage it. Also, with Stark Resilient, Tony rebuilt Asgard as Asgardia.
- Headquarters - Seattle, Washington: Located in the same place as Stark's residence, it contains the main plant of production of cars.
- Satellite Laboratories - Paramus, New Jersey: A laboratory where Iron Man and the New Avengers battled Ultimo.
- Stark Tower - New York City, New York: Resilient possesses laboratories in most of the tower, while the Avengers live in the top levels.
- Repulsor car - a car created using only repulsor tech, totally eco-friendly. First appeared in Invincible Iron Man Vol 2 #30.
- Pepper Potts - CEO
- Bambi Arbogast - Unknown
- Carson Wyche - Unknown, Co-Designer of Repulsor Car
- Tim Cababa - Unknown
- Walter Macken - Unknown
- Bethany Cabe - Head of Security
- James Rhodes - Liaison to the U.S. Government
- 11 Resilient (Earth-616) Members
- 37 Appearances of Resilient (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Resilient (Earth-616)
- 2 Media Resilient (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Resilient (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Resilient (Earth-616)