Since Ben Grimm was transformed into the Thing, Reed Richards has tried tirelessly to transform him back to normal. He one day created a very large machine he dubbed "The Promise", with which he managed to rid Ben of his mutation. However, during the procedure, there was a malfunction that caused others present to lose their abilities as well, including Jean Grey, Cyclops, Captain America and even Reed himself.
While trapped in the N-Zone, Reed decided to dawn the costume of Nihil to survive. He was trapped there for many years until a group of heroes from the past entered the N-Zone to free the prisoners of the N-Zone Facility. He revealed himself to the group, who included the Invisible Woman of the past, and told them that the Ultimatum was coming and that Sue herself would be tested and the entire future of her world depended on the decisions she made.
- 1 Appearances of Reed Richards (Earth-81122)
- Media Reed Richards (Earth-81122) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Reed Richards (Earth-81122)
- 1 Quotations by or about Reed Richards (Earth-81122)
- Character Gallery: Reed Richards (Earth-81122)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|