Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The testimony if an Indian is Inadmissable in this court! Therefore... the case is Dismissed for lack of Evidence!
Appearing in "A Thunder of War Drums"Edit
- Nate Simpson (First appearance)
- Clint Simpson (First appearance)
- the Honorable David P. Garner (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Thunder of War Drums"Edit
Some Ranchers try to chase some Indians off their land, and end up killing them. One of those Indians was the chief's son. Red Wolf takes the murderer to Fort Rango to stand trial, but the judge dismisses the only witness as inadmissible releases the murderer, much to Col. Sabre's dismay. Red Wolf predicts that these events will lead to war.
- No special notes.
- The masked avenger of the plains is back - with a vengeance! Whether you crave western action - or superhero thrills - you can dig it!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|