Part of a centuries-long tradition whereby a group of Aztec trackers, known as the Locust Brotherhood, had passed down the symbolic Red Locust Armor to firstborn sons in order to protect nomads, vagabonds, and runaways.
When Fernanda Ramirez's mother died before bearing a son, the Brotherhood was convinced to give the girl a chance to prove herself and Fernanda then studied hydraulics and exoskeletons to significantly upgrade the ancient armor, making it bulletproof and allowing for super strength, leaps, and kicks.
- 4 Appearances of Red Locust Armor
- Minor Appearances of Red Locust Armor
- Media Red Locust Armor was Mentioned in
- 7 Images featuring Red Locust Armor
- Item Gallery: Red Locust Armor