Recorder stated the obvious to Force Works by telling them that all Avatars except their captive Lich got away. Recorder stayed on the Hex-Ship Pegasus and flew with Force Works to Mandarin's Castle, but it shut down when they entered Mandarin's anti-technology field.
The disabled Recorder was motionless in the Hex-Ship Pegasus while it crashed.
The Recorder took over the Vault's computer, disabled the Guardsmen, and opened the cells of the imprisoned Kree. Force Works arrived and Century found the Recorder in the Vault's computer core. The Recorder attacked him with the Vault's security system. Meanwhile, Iron Man found a way to stop the Recorder by short-circuiting it with an E.M. overload. Iron Man's plan worked and Force Works finally realized that the Kree had something to do with the Recorder's strange behavior.
- 14 Appearances of Recorder RE-404 (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Recorder RE-404 (Earth-616)
- Media Recorder RE-404 (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Recorder RE-404 (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Recorder RE-404 (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Recorder RE-404 (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|