The early history of Raymond Bloch on Earth-9997 mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart. In recent times, his exposure to the Terrigen Mist caused him to mutate in such a way in which he resembled the animal which he was named after. He and his fellow Enforcers would be hired as protectors of President Norman Osborn. However, the Ox and the other Enforcers would become slaves of the Skull when he invaded New York. They would be a part of the Skull's army that battled against Captain America and the heroes he gathered from around the world to stop the Skull's conquest of the world. Ox's whereabouts following the death of the Skull remain unrevealed.
Prior to his mutation, the Ox had the same abilities as his Earth-616 counterpart. Following his exposure to the Terrigen Mists he mutated into a humanoid Ox form, and presumably has enhanced physical attributes as a result of this mutation.
- 4 Appearances of Raymond Bloch (Earth-9997)
- Minor Appearances of Raymond Bloch (Earth-9997)
- Media Raymond Bloch (Earth-9997) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Raymond Bloch (Earth-9997)
- Quotations by or about Raymond Bloch (Earth-9997)
- Character Gallery: Raymond Bloch (Earth-9997)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|