Randy Robertson was the son of Joe "Robbie" Robertson, the city editor at the Daily Bugle. When he was a student at Empire State University, he became involved with group of student activists protesting the E.S.U.'s plans to turn an exhibition hall into a dorm for visiting alumni instead of living room for students. The group became caught up in a scheme by the Kingpin to steal the lifeline tablet that was foiled by Spider-Man.
His rebellious streak eventually faded, and after graduating from E.S.U. Randy pursued graduate studies in social work at Pittsburg State University, where he met and married fellow student Mandy Batavides, a Jewish woman. When Mandy received a job offer in California, the younger Robertson couple relocated to the West Coast, but various factors strained their marriage, and Randy returned to New York alone following their divorce.
Briefly similar to Spider-Man along with launching needles from his arms.
- 129 Appearances of Randolph Robertson (Earth-616)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Randolph Robertson (Earth-616)
- Media Randolph Robertson (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Randolph Robertson (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Randolph Robertson (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Randolph Robertson (Earth-616)
- Marvel Encyclopedia Spider-Man, 2003, page 147
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|