History of character is unknown.
Raman possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 3 Appearances of Raman (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Raman (Earth-616)
- Media Raman (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Raman (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Raman (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Raman (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|