R.A.I.D. (Radically Advanced Ideas of Destruction) is a splinter-group of A.I.M. that wished to supplant HYDRA as the world's leading terrorist group after that group had been considerably weakened by Wolverine (James "Logan" Howlett). To this end, R.A.I.D. was responsible for a superhuman terrorist strike on London. Plan A of this attack was to wipe out the Houses of Parliament, but when this was interrupted by an ad hoc team of heroes led by Union Jack, they reverted to Plan B, to cause massive civilian casualties throughout the city. Superhuman operatives attempted to destroy the Thames Tunnel, Tower Bridge and Heathrow Airport before being defeated by Union Jack and his team. The terrorists also smuggled in a disassembled Dreadnought to use as a weapon of mass destruction against the city's populus. It started by attacking Trafalgar Square before Union Jack was able to bring it down.
R.A.I.D.'s subsequent activities are as yet unknown.
Equipment: Highly sophisticated equipment.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: Highly advanced weaponry, including upgraded Dreadnoughts.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 17 Radically Advanced Ideas in Destruction (Earth-616) Members
- 8 Appearances of Radically Advanced Ideas in Destruction (Earth-616)
- Media Radically Advanced Ideas in Destruction (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images that include Radically Advanced Ideas in Destruction (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Radically Advanced Ideas in Destruction (Earth-616)
Links and References