- Mutant Powers:
- Spikes: He can extend his melee range with spikes much harder than bone extended out of his body.
- Projectile Spikes: He can launch spikes made out of bones that are much harder than regular Skrull bone from apparently anywhere from his body. He usually launched them from either his arms or his stomach.
- Wallcrawling: Another use for his bone spikes was to climb up walls by growing bone spikes from his feet.
- Enhanced Strength: His strength is almost twice that of an average Skrull, it's likely a result of hardening his bones.
- Possible Healing Factor: He also probably has an accelerated healing rate to seal the wounds, caused by projecting his spikes, with no visible scarring.
- Skrull Military Training: is a trained Skrull soldier.
- Skrull Shape-Shifting: Skrulls only take on the appearance of an object or person and none of that object or person’s characteristics. There is a limit to the size of the object or person a Skrull can imitate. The average Skrull cannot distend his or her mass any more than 1.5 times as large a volume as his or her original volume, nor can he or she contract his or her mass any more than 0.75 a volume as his or her original.
- Skrull-Military Uniform: wears a Skrull-military uniform, which alters as he changes shape and size.
- Skrull-Military Transport: will frequently use the advanced warp-drive starships of the Skrull-military.
- R'tee seemed unable to prevent his body from forming a spiky exterior, though one of his appearances seemed to suggest that he could restrain them a bit.
- Appearances of R'tee (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of R'tee (Earth-616)
- Media R'tee (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring R'tee (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about R'tee (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: R'tee (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|