Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Nothing personal Gail, but I'm going to have to kick your butt!
- -- Quasar
Appearing in "The Price of Power!"Edit
- Tony Stark
- Gilbert Vaughn
- Sidney E. Levine
- Madeline Reznek
- Stanley Zane
- Gail Runciter
- William Wesley (Only Appearance)
- Lisa Vaughn
- Several S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
- Marvel Boy (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- A.I.M. mothership - (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "The Price of Power!"Edit
Wendell Vaughn is temporarily assigned to the S.H.I.E.L.D. security detail guarding his father's investigation of the alien Quantum-Bands. A.I.M. attempts to steal them, but Wendell dons the Bands and single-handedly repulses the A.I.M. attack.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
- Annihilation Classic Collection #1 - 4th story
- Marvel Milestones: Star Brand, Quasar Collection #1 - 2nd story
|Like this? Let us know!|