Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- And the rest of you -- be careful, okay? The world's not... it's not so fun anymore, you know? I don't want to go to any more of these.
- -- Peter Parker
Appearing in "Small Wake for a Tall Man"Edit
- Armadillo (Antonio Rodriguez)
- Masked Marauder (Frank Farnum (Earth-616)
- The Prowler (Hobie Brown)
- Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich)
- Dragon Man
- The Eel (Edward Lavell)
- Will O' the Wisp (Jackson Arvad)
- The Gibbon (Martin Blank)
- The Chameleon (Dmitri Smerdyakov)
- Grizzly (Maxwell Markham)
- Answer (Aaron Nicholson)
- Ringer (Keith Kraft)
- Shocker (Herman Schultz)
- Puma (Thomas Fireheart)
- Princess Python (Zelda DuBois)
- The Cat Burglar
- Absorbing Man (Carl Creel)
Synopsis for "Small Wake for a Tall Man"Edit
A large group of villains gather to mourn the death of Stilt-Man (Wilbur Day). After a brief appearance by Spider-Man (Peter Parker) the villains decide to ramp up their villainy, but before they can even leave, a bomb set up by the bartender (a disguised Punisher (Frank Castle)) blows up the bar, presumably killing many of them.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|