- We're at war, Frank, and propaganda is the front line. It's Norman's oxygen. His armor. But if you were to find the cracks?
- -- Henry Russo
Appearing in "Living in Darkness, Part 2"Edit
- Sentry (Bob Reynolds) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Norman Osborn (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- The Hood (Parker Robbins)
- Numerous criminals
- Jamar (First appearance)
- Ken (First appearance) (EGL News reporter) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Oscorp (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Living in Darkness, Part 2"Edit
Frank wakes up not knowing where he is. He confronts the man who saved him and patched up his injuries. We find out the man is a friend and a technology specialist/hacker Henry Russo. He knows Osborn isn't what the public thinks he is and wants the Punisher to help him expose the criminal underbelly Osborn's involved with. With Henry's intel Frank takes down arms dealers, human traffickers and the like. We end with The Hood vowing to end these disruptions to his operations.
- This story is reprinted Punisher Dark Reign and Punisher Rick Remender Omnibus.
THe cover is a homage to Punisher #3
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Punisher Vol 8 #2, and I gave it a 3/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 15:49, September 13, 2011 (UTC)