Appearing in "Back to the War"Edit
- Kingpin (Photo)
- Tony Massera
- George "Georgie Porgy" Ovani (Death)
- Boss Morgan (Apparent death)
- (Mentioned) Roscoe (Morgan's minion)
- Bo Branigan (Death)
- Injun Joe (Death)
- Killer Croesus (Death)
- Charlie Siciliano
- Happy Jack Tanner
- Tomas Santiago
- Josie Joe (Death)
- Simon Ejszaka
- A number of mobsters
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Cambodia (Only in flashback)
- Siem Pang (Only in flashback)
- Vietnam (Mentioned) (Mention)
Synopsis for "Back to the War"Edit
The Punisher assaults the Kingpin's tower to kill the man, but he finds a Polynesian decoy of him dead there. He presumes the Kingpin wants everyone to think he is dead, but no one thinks that, as the Punisher finds out after calling Alaric, his contact in the Trust.
The Punisher makes a phone call to Ben Urich to tell him he murdered the Kingpin. When he leaves, he is shot and his van explodes. Injured, he is collected from the floor by a mysterious woman.
The Punisher awakes in her room and she tells him her name is Angela and is there to give him everything he needs. They make love. After that, the Punisher leaves and is followed by Tony Massera. Having told the press that the Kingpin is dead, he starts the war among the gangsters that he wanted in the first place. Several bosses die, but the war gets out of control and innocent people pays the price with their lives.
The Punisher decides that he needs help and calls Alaric again. He cannot know it, but Angela works for Alaric.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and trade paperback. 
- Is the Kingpin dead? The Punisher claims he is...because he killed him! For the underworld this means war— not against the Punisher, but each other to settle the question of who will be the next crimelord!
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|