Over a hundred runaways were abducted by the Adrenamix Corporation (a subsidiary of the Gaulthing Corporation). Adrenamix subjected their prisoners to psionic experiments which led to a wide variety of superhuman powers.
President and CEO Anderson Gaulthing referred to this batch of test subjects as the "Psigns of the Times". One of the Psigns was his own daughter Alison Gaulthing. Alison attempted to escape from the Adrenamix facility and the Psigns were sent to retrieve her. They chased her across a rooftop near Yancy Street, but Alison died while trying to evade capture. The Psigns began to fear that they would be blamed for her death. Investigating the Adrenamix activities was the New Warrior known as Justice. Justice fought against the Psigns.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 1 Appearances of Psigns of the Times (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Psigns of the Times (Earth-616)
- Media Psigns of the Times (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images that include Psigns of the Times (Earth-616)
- Team Gallery: Psigns of the Times (Earth-616)