The Fog's success came to an end when the Defender and Rusty came to town on shore leave from their civilian identities as members of the United States Army. The pair of heroes learned the source of the fog from Rhinestone himself. Following the Fog's trail, they found him attempting to force Smythe into giving him more coal, strangling the man to death before the Defender and Rusty could stop him.
Having all the coal in the city confiscated, the Fog made a desperate attempt to get it back by attacking the Defender directly. During their fight, the two would fall off a pier into the water below and fight under water. The Defender succeeded in unmasking the Fog, and beat him in combat leaving him to drown in the water.
As the Fog, Rhinestone wore a gas mask that protected him from the effects of his fog.
Rhinestone usesd "fog coal" a special coal that when burned created a thick pea-soup fog that caused those who inhaled its vapors became sluggish and drowsy.
- 1 Appearances of Professor Rhinestone (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Professor Rhinestone (Earth-616)
- Media Professor Rhinestone (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Professor Rhinestone (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Professor Rhinestone (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Professor Rhinestone (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|