His activities would attract the attention of the Angel, who superb physique would make him an ideal candidate for Donaire's transplant. Luring the hero into his castle, he would attempt to have his hunch-backed minion Karlos attempt to knock the hero out. Avoiding this, the Angel would confront Donaire and learn of his plot. With his most recent victims enthralled, Donaire would order them to attack the Angel.
The Angel would be able to fight them off and a frustrated Donaire would attempt to slay the Angel by tossing a vial of chemicals at him. The vial would miss and cause a massive fire. Donaire's brain would be caught in the blaze and he would in desperation attempt to save it. As the Angel would escape, Donaire's hideout would explode, killing the mad scientist.
Donaire had the ability to control his body remotely even though his brain was removed, he also had full control over his intended test subjects able to manipulate their bodies by his command. It is unrevealed if this was done so by some mechanical device or through some mutation that Donaire's brain underwent when it was removed from his body.
Donaire was a brilliant scientist who perfected a method of removing his brain from his body, yet still be able to operate his frail form remotely, and supposedly had the skill to have his brain transplanted into another body.
Donaire invented a ray that was powered by cosmic rays that could immobilize anyone it was trained on.
- Marvel's other disembodied brains: William Carmody, Tiger Duncan, The Brain , Martha Johansson and Doctor Sun.
- Alien disembodied brains: The Great One, Xandarian Worldmind and Jarhead.
- 1 Appearances of Professor Donaire (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Professor Donaire (Earth-616)
- Media Professor Donaire (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Professor Donaire (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Professor Donaire (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Professor Donaire (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|