Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yes .. I like it -- Partners!
- -- Iron Fist
Appearing in "Heroes for Hire!"Edit
- Heroes for Hire (First appearance)
- New York City
- K'un-Lun (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Heroes for Hire!"Edit
Following the bust of a bunch of thieves, Power Man has a meeting with Jeryn Hogarth who has ideas on how to make Cage's Hero for Hire business more lucrative. Meanwhile, Danny visits with Joy Meachum and relinquishes control of his share of Rand-Meachum to her until such a time that he believes he's earned the wealth from the company.
When a new costumed criminal named the Incinerator appears and tries to rob Manhattan National Bank, Power Man is called into duty to stop the robbery, Iron Fist joins along. After a brief battle with the crook, they manage to defeat him when they activate the banks sprinkler systems, rending his flame suit useless and making him easy prey for Luke Cage's superior strength.
After the successful mission, Luke and Jeryn announce to Danny that they intend to include him in their new venture: Heroes for Hire. Iron Fist gladly agrees to join the organization.
- Inks (issue pages): Jenny pages 1-7, 14-21, 26-30, Villamonte pages 10-11, 22-23, 31.
- Letters (story pages): Saladino (uncredited) page 1, Simek pages 2-17.
- This issue contains a letters page, Comments to Cage. Letters are published from Bruce Canwell, Debbie Lipp, and M. Heffnor.
- The limits of Luke Cage's strength and invulnerability continues to grow. In this issue he runs into a moving armored car, not only survives the impact, but topples the vehicle.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|