Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to think and process information.
The Ability to lift weight. (see also: Strength Scale)
- Weak: cannot lift own body weight
- Normal: able to lift own body weight
- Peak human: able to lift twice own body weight
- Superhuman: 800 lbs-25 ton range
- Superhuman: 25-75 ton range
- Superhuman: 75-100 ton range
- Incalculable: in excess of 100 tons
The ability to move over land by running or flight.
- Below normal
- Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH
- Speed of sound: Mach-1
- Supersonic: Mach-2 through Orbital Velocity
- Speed of light: 186,000 miles per second
- Warp speed: transcending light speed
The ability to resist or recover from bodily injury.
The ability to discharge energy.
- Ability to discharge energy on contact
- Short range, short duration, single energy type
- Medium range, duration, single energy type
- Long range, long duration, single energy type
- Able to discharge multiple forms of energy
- Virtually unlimited command of all forms of energy
The proficiency in hand-to-hand combat.
- Some training
- Experienced fighter
- Master of a single form of combat
- Master of several forms of combat
- Master of all forms of combat
Links and References
- Template:Power Grid
- Category:Power Grid
- Power Grids on marvel.com
- Glossary:Superhuman (further explanation)