In Sintra, Portugal, a group of Supersoldiers were lead Captain America. An argument ensued in which Maurice "Fauntl'roy" Canfield wounded Isaiah Bradley, killed Sgt. Luke Evans, and was shot to death by Pvt. Phillip Merritt. Bradley recovered in a secret U.S.-controlled hospital and was informed that he alone would have to carry out their mission to destroy a German concentration camp 
Following a severe storm building up fifteen hundred miles south-west of the Azores, meteorologist Albert Potter was struck and caught into the full fury of the hurricane, but somehow he managed to survive and was rescued two days later from spent seas, eventually becoming the villain known as Hurricane.
Matt Murdock traveled to Lisbon to find the lawyer he thought was responsible for Foggy Nelson's death to be dead himself; he tangled with Tombstone, whom he thinks has captured Lily Lucca, and followeds the pair to Paris, where the mystery surrounding the death of Foggy Nelson only deepened.
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999)
Marvel Adventures Universe (Earth-20051)
Points of Interest
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Portugal
- Media Portugal was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Portugal
- Images related to Portugal
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Portugal
Links and References
- ↑ Daring Mystery Comics #1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Truth: Red, White & Black #4
- ↑ Captain Britain #7
- ↑ Daredevil Vol 2 #90
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 X-Force Vol 3 #21
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Hercules: Fall of An Avenger #1
- ↑ New Mutants Vol 3 #13
- ↑ Cable and X-Force #13
- ↑ S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 3 #7
- ↑ Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 12
- ↑ Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 6
- ↑ Marvel Adventures: Super Heroes Vol 2 #7-9