In the process of attempting to increase her own abilities through a combination of magic and science, Dr. Oonagh Mullarkey split herself into good and evil halves. Her original body retained the "evil" personality, while the "good" aspects were given a form made of a protoplasm-like substance--Plasmer. After a brief journey of self-discovery, she found and freed Jack Smithers, who told her that her other self was trying to release a group of British Sleepers that might destroy the world.
Plasmer found, confronted, and deactivated the first Sleeper, with the aid of the Black Knight, Captain Britain and Captain Kerosene (and despite the interference of the Ambassador). The first Sleeper recovered, shed its original programming with the assistance of Smithers, and joined Plasmer and her allies against the other Sleepers. Mullarkey took temporary control of the second Sleeper, but it eventually broke free from her control, activated all of the remaining Sleepers, and came after her. Plasmer and her allies destroyed that Sleeper, which defeated the other Sleepers activated by it. They enlisted the aid of the Silver Surfer, who combined powers with Plasmer and the Doorman to overcome Aftermath, the third Sleeper. Mullarkey was not pleased to owe her life to her "good" self, and vowed to destroy her. Plasmer resolved herself to opposing the evil of her other self.
- Shape Shifting: Plasmer is composed of some sort of protoplasm, which she can reshape into virtually any form imaginable.
- Superhuman Strength: She can increase her strength to uncertain levels (at least Class 50).
- Biomass Manipulation: Also Plasmer can even split into multiple forms, however, they become progressively smaller. They also become less coherent, as her intellect is fragmented among these forms.
- Duplicate ReAbsorption: She can later absorb her duplicates back into her self, sharing the information they have collected while a part from her.
- Size Alteration: She can grow in size, presumably drawing mass from an other-dimensional realm.
She can increase her strength to uncertain levels (at least Class 50) and her protoplasmic composition makes her highly resistant to conventional forms of injury.
As Plasmer splits into multiple forms, they become progressively smaller. They also become less coherent, as her intellect is fragmented among these forms.
She can even form portions of her body into various types of fully functional weapons.
- 4 Appearances of Plasmer (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Plasmer (Earth-616)
- Media Plasmer (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 8 Images featuring Plasmer (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Plasmer (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Plasmer (Earth-616)
- Plasmer (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|