Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She then killed Carr's publicist for secretly tipping off the DB as to Carr's whereabouts.
- Flat-Body: Paper Doll was able to become two-dimensional, resulting in her being as flat as a piece of paper. While in her compressed form, she must take careful breaths as her lung capacity is diminished. She can stretch her body, is immune to most forms of injury, becomes razor sharp along the edge of her form which has the cutting power sufficient to cut through Spider-Man's webs, which are stronger than steel, and she can compress the bodies of others by wrapping herself around them.
- Fluid Absorption & Flattening: She also has the power to envelop a person completely and suck them dry of all fluids, leaving them as flat as she is now. Victims rendered entirely two-dimensional from this die from diminished lung capacity; victims who are partially affected will recover over a period of hours.
- Camouflage: Paper Doll was also able to blend into her surroundings, these effects were so extreme that it almost caused her to be virtually invisible.
While in her compressed form, she must take careful breaths as her lung capacity is diminished.
- 8 Appearances of Piper Dali (Earth-616)
- Media Piper Dali (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Piper Dali (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Piper Dali (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Piper Dali (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Paper Doll
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Amazing Spider-Man: Brand New Day '08 Yearbook #1
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z hardcover Vol. 9
|Like this? Let us know!|