Little was known about Colossus’ life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as Colossus (Earth-616).
At the Xavier Institute, Colossus and a number of X-Men, were battling a zombified Alpha Flight, when Magneto arrived, and propelled metallic debris through the zombies' heads with his magnetic powers, and he asked them to help him save humanity.
Presumably, they got in contact with Nick Fury, and battled their way through the city to reach the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, which was acting as the base of operations for the resistance. Here they heard Nick Fury tell them that it was the end of the world, and that everyone was now on the same side, including Magneto. A little later, he, Thor, Storm, and Nightcrawler, came to investigate a disturbance in one of the labs. They bumped into Nick Fury, who was escaping a zombified Fantastic Four and ordered a quarantine lock-down, when two huge bulk-heads sealed them in with the teleportation device that Fury was trying to protect.
Realizing there was no escape for them, and that the zombies could use the teleporter to infect other realities, they destroyed the device as Thing crashed through the solid bulk-head, and the Fantastic Four infected them. Reed then told the others to collect the pieces of the transporter, and start moving it to the Baxter Building.
Unable to break through the castles magical defenses, Piotr was presumably surrounded by the re-animated corpses of the Deadite Legion. Though this was unlikely to have killed him, his ultimate fate was unknown.
Seemingly those of Piotr Rasputin (Earth-616)#Powers.
- The character of Colossus was created by Len Wein, and Dave Cockrum.
- The zombified Colossus of Earth-2149 first appeared in Marvel Zombies:Dead Days by Robert Kirkman, and Sean Phillips.
- The Zombieverse or Earth-2149 was first depicted in Ultimate Fantastic Four:Crossover by Mark Millar, and Greg Land.
- Colossus appears to be wearing his ‘70s Uncanny X-Men costume.
- 3 Appearances of Piotr Rasputin (Earth-2149)
- Media Piotr Rasputin (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Piotr Rasputin (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about Piotr Rasputin (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Piotr Rasputin (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Colossus
- Marvel Directory
- OHMU #3, Mar 1982, MARVEL COMICS GROUP ©
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition #3 (February 1986)
- Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: X-Men 2005
- Colossus at X-Boys8 Central
- UncannyXmen.Net's Spotlight on Colossus
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|