In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
Guardian was one of Jackal's early successes at cloning Peter Parker. He was originally locked in a stasis pod (much like Jack and Spidercide were) to be used at a later date for an, as-of-then, unspecified purpose. Miles Warren released him upon Peter, Kaine, and Ben assaulting the underground entrance to his main headquarters, towards the end of the Clone Saga story arc. The Guardian died from cellular degeneration in the arms of his close friend Jack.
Guardian's cellular degeneration caused his skin density to increase 100 fold. He is capable of lifting 10 tons. He heals from injury about 5 times quicker than Peter. Like all of Peter's other clones, he does not set off Peter or any of Peter's other clones' Spider-Senses, and they also do not set his Spider-Sense off since, as they are clones of each other, they recognise each other as "self".
- 3 Appearances of Peter Parker (Guardian) (Earth-616)
- Media Peter Parker (Guardian) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Peter Parker (Guardian) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Guardian) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Guardian) (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Peter Parker (Guardian) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|