- My name is Peter Parker. A while back, I got bit by a radioactive spider. The bite gave me incredible powers. Which I totally misused. And while I was busy being foolish... I lost my Uncle Ben. he always told me that, with great power, there must also come great responsibility. So, I put my cosplay skills to use. Built some Web-Shooters. And became...
- -- Spider-Man src
Peter Parker was bitten by a Radioactive Spider and given the proportionate powers of a spider. He initially used his powers as the wrestler Masked Marvel he learned that with great power came great responsibility after he let a burglar escape that would go on to murder his Uncle Ben and would embark on a life as a superhero known as Spider-Man.
Peter was on the verge of failing history when his teacher, Mr. Maxwell, suggested he be tutored by Gwen Stacy in-exchange for him tutoring her in biology. He developed a crush on Gwen, but became discouraged when she began seeing Flash Thompson. Despite this, she convinced him to help her tutor and befriend Flash.
He and Gwen went to watch a re-showing of Raiders of the Lost Ark, but left to investigate a city-wide power outage. He took this opportunity to give himself a good word with Gwen as Spider-Man. Returning to his civilian identity, he met up with Gwen and asked for a rain check to which she opening considered as a rescheduling of their date.
During their math final, all three students passed, cementing an uneasy friendship with Flash. Afterwards, much to Peter's surprise, Gwen asked Peter to homecoming. He described the day of the dance as "perfect." His boss, J. Jonah Jameson, broke is rule only paying employees at the end of the week so Peter could afford the evening, his Aunt May found full time employment, and Peter and Gwen ending their night with a kiss.
- As Spider-Man, Peter used an unidentified social media.
- While he believes himself a contender for valedictorian, he believes Sajanai Jaffrey will earn the title instead.
- Peter plans to work at Oscorp.
- Peter is a fan of Lord of The Rings.
- He has seen Raiders of the Lost Ark seven times.
- Peter considers himself a dog person.
- He claims to have never done a crossword puzzle.
- He loves scrabble.
- 13 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
- Minor Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576) was Mentioned in
- 77 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
- 26 Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-TRN576)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|