The Peter Parker of Earth-1815 comes from a world where the government had passed Operation: Zero Tolerance, a program that saw the imprisonment or elimination of super-humans. Parker would gain undisclosed super-human abilities and would be incarcerated. He was one of many super-humans imprisoned in a maximum security prison that detained super-humans. He was later freed by the reality hopping Exiles, who came to Earth-1815 on a mission to free the worlds imprisoned super-humans.
Peter's subsequent activities are unrecorded.
Peter Parker's abilities in this reality are undisclosed. One could assume that they are likely to be the same spider-born powers that are common to his Earth-616 and other alternate reality counterparts.
- 1 Appearances of Peter Parker (Earth-1815)
- Media Peter Parker (Earth-1815) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Peter Parker (Earth-1815)
- Quotations by or about Peter Parker (Earth-1815)
- Character Gallery: Peter Parker (Earth-1815)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|