Appearing in "The Peril...and the Pumpkin?"Edit
- Dr. Kirtley (Only Appearance)
- Lt. Kris Keating
- Nitro (Cameo)
- Vulture (Cameo)
- Machine Man (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "The Peril...and the Pumpkin?"Edit
Arriving at Bellevue Hospital, Spider-Man takes some pictures of Jack O'Lantern being brought into the hospital following his defeat at the hands of Machine Man. He then goes to the Daily Bugle as Peter Parker and sells the pictures to J. Jonah Jameson before returning to ESU to resume his work there. Arriving there he witnesses a practical joke being played by his colleagues on Marcy Kane who has been wearing a series of strange hat-wear the last while, and it turns out she doesn't really have blond hair, but short black hair. After the joke goes badly, Peter consoles her before resuming his work.
Meanwhile, Jack O'Lantern revives in the hospital and takes everyone there hostage. When Aunt May calls Peter to tell him that Nathan Lubensky is among the hostages, Peter goes out as Spider-Man to save him, not wanting to fail Lubensky like he did his uncle Ben.
Spider-Man battles and defeats Jack O'Lantern and frees the hostages. However, when he finally goes to visit his Aunt May, she scolds him for not being there. Peter is unable to give her an answer, not wanting to reveal to her that he is really Spider-Man.
- Jack O'Lantern last appeared in Machine Man #19
- As it would be subsequently revealed in the Jack of Hearts Limited Series that Marcy Kane is actually a Contraxian posing as a human, it's difficult to believe that she would be concerned with her coiffure. On the other hand, maybe she's just really "into" the masquerade.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 56 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|