Appearing in "A Zoo Story"Edit
- Iguana (First appearance)
Synopsis for "A Zoo Story"Edit
Returning to his apartment following his battle against Carrion, Peter is surprised to find that his friends have come and fixed the place up in his absence. When Glory comes by to give him another plant, Peter has to act quickly to hide his Spider-Man costume. That night, a security guard patrolling ESU's administrative wing is attacked by a giant lizard.
The next day when Peter shows up for school he ends up literally running into his new professor Morris Sloan and his fellow teachers assistant Marcy Kane. Morris and Kane are less than impressed with the first impressions that Parker makes. When Peter is showing Marcy around the campus they notice a bright flash of light from Curt Connor's lab and find him knocked out by his Enervator device. Peter notes that Connors has a small iguana in a cage in his lab.
Later, when Connors takes a class of students to the Bronx Zoo, Connors (Who has brought the lizard along with him) begins to act strange and leaves the students. Peter, suspicious that Connors may be turning into the Lizard once more, follows after him but is barred from entering the Zoo's house of darkness. Changing into Spider-Man, Peter gets into the house, where he is attacked by a giant lizard. However, when Peter gets a closer look at the monster it's not the Lizard at all, but a new reptile called the Iguana who has the unconscious Curt Connors at his feet.
- Peter Parker recounts how Carrion tore apart his apartment. That happened in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #28, and his battle against the Masked Marauder with Daredevil in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #27.
Events in this story occur behind the scenes that affect the chronology of the following characters:
- Page 1-6 - Peter returns home after his battle against Carrion.
- Page 7-17 - Peter begins grad school. Battles the Iguana.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 32 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|