Appearing in "Til Death do us Part!"Edit
- Mary Jane Watson (Only in flashback)
- Flash Thompson (Only in flashback)
- Miles Warren (Only in flashback)
- Det. Jimmy D'Angelo (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Til Death do us Part!"Edit
Continued from last issue.... Peter Parker is at the mercy of Carrion who is using Peter's DNA to create a spider-amoeba creature as his tool of revenge to destroy Spider-Man once and for all. He reveals that he is a clone of Miles Warren, whose aging process was accelerated due to a problem with his clone incubator. He was discovered by Randy Vale, who agreed to help Carrion get revenge on Parker in exchange for Carrion gifting Vale with Spider-Man's abilities.
When Darter enters the room, he overhears that Carrion never intended to give these powers to Vale, and tries to kill Carrion just as he is sending the spider-amoeba loose. Carrion then turns the creature on Vale, who is instantly killed. Peter uses this as a moment to break free and put his Spider-Man mask back on. Trying to fight off the creature, Spider-Man is assisted by the arrival of White Tiger.
During the fight, White Tiger is knocked into instruments by Carrion which cases a fire, Spider-Man manages to fight off the spider-amoeba, and he and White Tiger flee the growing flames. Spider-Man looks back just in time to see Carrion's creation turning on him, and considers it a fitting end for an abomination that never really lived, before crawling out of the flames.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 31 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|