Appearing in "The Blind Leading the Blind"Edit
- Mrs. Muggins
- Jack Murdock (Only in flashback)
- Dr. Henry Orlock (Only Appearance)
- Nurse Wills (Only Appearance)
- Mayor of NYC (Unnamed; possibly Ed Koch)
Synopsis for "The Blind Leading the Blind"Edit
Continued from last issue... Daredevil tries to help Spider-Man cope and be able to get by with his new found blindness. However, Spider-Man finds the effort useless and laments over his situation. Daredevil comes up with an idea and sets up an appointment with Dr. Orlock, an eye specialist to see Spider-Man and see if there is anyway to restore the wall-crawlers vision. Meanwhile, Mary Jane and Betty have a talk about their feelings about Peter, and Mrs. Muggins finds that Peter's apartment has been vandalized by Carrion.
When the visit with the doctor proves inconclusive on if they can cure Spider-Man, which upsets the hero even more because of his concern of the Masked Marauder still being at large. To try and boost Spider-Man's moral, Daredevil offers to help Spider-Man to try and find the Masked Marauder. Using his spider-sense, Spider-Man is able to locate the Marauder thanks to the spider-tracer he was tagged with. The two heroes attack the Masked Marauder and his Maggia goons, however during the fight the Tri-Man (in it's new eagle mode) knocks Spider-Man out of the building they are fighting in, and sending him plummeting to the street below.
This story is continued next issue...
- This is the first Miller pencilling of Daredevil, a preview of things to come...!
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 27 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|