Appearing in "Again, the Enforcers!"Edit
- Flash Thompson
- Sha Shan
- Holly Gillis
- Hector Ayala
- Daily Bugle Staff
- Razorback (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Again, the Enforcers!"Edit
Free from prison, Lightmaster has hired the Enforcers, now joined by Ronald Bloch, the brother of the original Ox, to help him destroy Spider-Man, in revenge for his defeat at his hands and the fact that he is now an unstable light being.
Meanwhile, Peter Parker has returned to New York City, and has an excuse for J. Jonah Jameson as to why he didn't take pictures of Spider-Man's battle with Ice Man in Los Angeles. While at the Coffee Bean, Flash Thompson reads a letter from Razorback to Sha Shan, and Hector Ayala and Holly Gillis have a date there as well. Their evening is interrupted when the Enforcers arrive and take everyone hostage in hopes of bringing Spider-Man out. When word gets to Peter, he changes into Spider-Man and goes to the rescue.
Even with the added strength of the new Ox, the Enforcers are easily defeated by Spider-Man. A riff is created between Hector and Holly when Holly doesn't share Hector's enthusiasm for the violence that is happening around them. After Spider-Man's battle, Hector tells the authorities and the press that their rescue was thanks to Spider-Man. Watching this interview on his television, Lightmaster vows to destroy Spider-Man himself.
This story is continued next issue...
- Fancy Dan and Montana are seeking revenge against Spider-Man during their last encounter in Marvel Team-Up #39-40.
- At this point in time, it is believed that the original Ox had died. He seemingly perished due to a build-up of explosive radiation in his body, as seen in Daredevil #86. However, he survived, eventually resurfacing in Spider-Man #94.
- Peter is worried about Aunt May's hospital bills. At the time of this story, Aunt May is recovering in the hospital following a heart attack in Amazing Spider-Man #176.
- Flash Thompson recounts how he worked with Razorback recently, that was in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #12-15.
- Hector recounts when he fought alongside Spider-Man as the White Tiger. That occurred in Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man #10-11.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 19 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|