Appearing in "My Friend, My Foe!"Edit
- Stuart Clarke (Flashback and main story)
- Hector Ayala
- Holly Gillis (First appearance)
- Flash Thompson
- Sha Shan
- Champions of Los Angeles (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "My Friend, My Foe!"Edit
Continued from last issue... With Stuart Clark unconscious, his control over Iceman has been severed causing the hero to go on a rampage and attack Spider-Man and the Angel. During the fight, Iceman explains how Clark manage to take control of him during times that Iceman visited him in the hospital and facilitated his escape.
As Spider-Man takes the fight with Iceman outside the dilapidated Champions building, Angel is held up by representatives of the company that built the Champions building to discuss what to do about it's current state. Spider-Man manages to defeat Iceman, and snap him back to his senses and take him to safety. The two return to the Champions Building to find that the Angel has "convinced" the building contractors to repair the shoddy work on the building for free. Afterwords, Angel takes Clark back to the hospital while Iceman decides to go on his own. Spider-Man later realizes that his camera was wrecked in the battle.
As Peter flies back to New York, back home Flash Thompson and Sha Shan spend time together, and Hector Ayala meets Holly Gillis, and at a prison, one of the inmates has seemingly disappeared leaving a blasted wall and a glowing lightbulb behind.
- The unseen villain escaping prison at the end of this issue is Lightmaster.
- The Champions next appear in X-Force/Champions Annual '98.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 18 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|