- Good. Nothing's damaged... except my pride. Char-broiled by a kid. Maybe I'll prove how tough I am by slaughtering a troop of campfire girls.
- -- Spider-Man
Appearing in "Ashes To Ashes"Edit
- Kate Cushing
- Lance Bannon
- Randy Robertson
- Amanda Robertson
- Fritz Woolcot (Only in flashback) (Alex's dad) (Only in flashback)
- Joy Mercado (Only in flashback)
- Steven Estevez (social worker)
- Gary (Police Officer) (Only appearance)
- Sal (Police Officer) (Only appearance)
Synopsis for "Ashes To Ashes"Edit
Alex Woolcot ran away from home because he accidentally killed his father. However, while wandering across New York, he was spotted by police officers who mistaken him for a John Dillinger. Lashing out in self-defense, he accidentally destroyed their police car. Police reports were intercepted by S.H.I.E.L.D.. The SHIELD commanding officer ordered that Alexander Woolcot be neutralized using Mandroids. Spider-Man, who was also at the scene, was able to catch up with Alex, who used his powers against Spider-Man. Suddenly, the SHIELD sanctioned Mandroids began attacking Alex who used his powers to destroy one of the three Mandroids. When Alex found out that a person is inside the Mandroid, he stopped using his powers directly against them. Spider-Man, having heard that SHIELD intends to neutralized Alex, intervened and saved Alex. After Spider-Man defeated the Mandroids, Spider-Man slowly tried to get Alex's trust, but before Spider-Man could reach him, Alex was shot down by SHIELD agents.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 118 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|