Appearing in "All My Sins Remembered"Edit
- Betty Brant-Leeds (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Marla Jameson
- Joe Robertson
- J. Jonah Jameson
- Ned Leeds
- Aunt May
- Ernie Popchik
- District Attorney Blake Tower
- Chief D'Angelo
- Ivan Snyder (Only Appearance)
- Anne (First appearance)
- Carl Weatherby
- Spider-Man's Web-Shooters
- The Black Costume (Not the Symbiote)
- Spider-Man's Belt Camera
- Daredevil's Billy Club
The final chapter in the Death of Jean DeWolff saga pits Spidey against Daredevil!
- The second time in one year the deadline bug hit this book, "M. Hands" being "Many Hands" needed to complete the inking. Ain't much of a wonder that Jim Owsley got booted off the Spider-Man books and out of comics altogether.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol 1 110 on the forums
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|