- Superhuman Strength: Due to his Asgardian heritage he has superhuman strength.
- Superhuman Stamina: His musculature generates considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of a human.
- Dense Tissue: Due to his Asgardian heritage his bodily tissues have about 3 times the density of the bodily tissues of a human.
- Superhuman Durability: Nathan's body is much harder and more resistant to damage than the body of a human being. He can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, powerful energy blasts, and exposure to extremes in both temperature and pressures without sustaining injury.
- Extended Longevity: Due to his Asgardian heritage he ages much slower then an average person. He is also immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: If he is injured, his Asgardian metabolism enables him to repair damages tissue much faster and much more extensively than a human being. However, he can't regenerate severed limbs or missing organs.
- 6 Appearances of Perseus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Perseus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Media Perseus (Pantheon) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Perseus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Perseus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Perseus (Pantheon) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|