Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paty is also the wife of the late legendary creator and artist Dave Cockrum.
Paty is a very talented artist and colourist. Paty joined Marvel in the early 70's as part of the production staff. Paty initially spent most of her time at Marvel in the 70's involved in gathering production art for marketing purposes. She worked on the Marvel Value Stamp project, the Marvel Slurpee Cup issue (predominantly distributed by 7-11 stores), and created production art as well as color coded art portfolios for every major Marvel character. Many such production art images are still in use today.
- Comics where "Paty Cockrum" created the cover
- Comics that "Paty Cockrum" penciled
- Comics that "Paty Cockrum" inked
- Comics that "Paty Cockrum" coloured
- Subjects created by "Paty Cockrum"
- Comics that "Paty" penciled
- Comics that "Paty" coloured
Images Attributed to Paty Cockrum
- Penciler images created under the name: "Paty Cockrum"
- Colourist images created under the name: "Paty Cockrum"
- Name is often confused as "Patty Cockrum". She prefers the credited name of "Paty" and is normally credited as such in her work.
- Paty spent some of her formative years in Walker Valley, New York. At this time she had letters published by Marvel Comics, particularly in Iron Man 48 where she voiced concerns about how male writers often missed characterization of their female characters. Also had a letter published in Daredevil #90 where she made comments on Daredevil and the Black Widow's relationship. Fan letter also published in Amazing Adventures #12.
- No trivia
Links and References
- The Official Marvel Value Stamp Site