As a young man, Paradigm's powers emerged. He was injected with the Phalanx's transmode virus. He was recruited by King Bedlam as part of a New Hellions. He controlled the members of X-Force as King Bedlam sought to unleash the Armageddon Man. Paradigm's control was broken through the combined efforts of Tarot and Danielle Moonstar.
Technokinesis: This power allowed him to manipulate the shape and function of any mechanical device. He was forced to interact with a fragment of Phalanx material that converted him into a techno-organic being, enabling him to levitate himself, morph into different shapes and configurations, extend T-O filaments that assume control of others, and assimilate sensory impressions or tangible samples of biological or mechanical matter to evolve himself to new levels.
He was also able to corrupt information data as a hacker's tool.
- 6 Appearances of Paradigm (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Paradigm (Earth-616)
- Media Paradigm (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 6 Images featuring Paradigm (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Paradigm (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Paradigm (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|